expansionScreen Size expansionExpansion expansionReduction   HOME | Child Museum | Site map | Korea
Here is Gyeongsan Museumware you can meet the breath of history and culture in the city
  • gyeongsan history
    • The Chronological Table of Gyeongsan
      Bronze Aqe
       
      BC10-BC4 Many relics have been preserved including the bronze age village relics at Okgok-dong and Goindol at Gojuk-ri, Yongseong-myeon Plain earthenware
         
         
         
      The age of Three Hans : Apryangsoguk, named Apdokguk, was established as a small nation of Jinhan
       
      102 Amalgamation of Shilla Duck-shaped earthenware
      122-134 The Apdok Army Established
      146 Apdok Army’s Revolt in Topyeong
         
       
      The Age of Three States / Nambukguk
      505 Three yeonghyeon were established in the Apdok army
      Chiseonghwa-hyeon (Miri-hyeon), Majinryang-hyeon (Mariyang-hyeon) and Nosahwa-hyeon (Gihwa-hyeon)
      Gilt Bronze Crown
      642 Apryang-ju was established (the governor was Kim Yu-shin)
      656 The governor of Apryang-ju, Kim In-mun, built Jangsanseong (fortress)
      757 Renamed it Jangsan-gun and had Haean-hyeon, Yeoryang-hyeon and Jain-hyeon under it
      Goryeo
      940 Changed the name ‘Jang(獐)’ of Jangsan-gun to ‘Jang(章)’
      Downgraded Yeoryang-hyeon to Gusabugok
      Cheongja Cheolhwa-chohwamunbyeong
      995 Established Haju (Hayang) branch
      1018 Jangsan-gun, Haean-hyeon, Jain-hyeon, Hayang-hyeon, and Gusabugok became a part of Donggyeong Yusugwan
      1108 Established Gammu at Hayang-hyeon
      1172 Jangsan-gun became Jangsan-hyeon and Gammu was established.
      1309 Renamed Jangsan-hyeon to Gyeongsan-hyeon
      1317 Considering that Gyeongsanhyeon is the hometown of the national great monk Ilyeon, upgraded it to eup to which a magistrate was dispatched
      1390 Considering that it is the hometown of the queen Roh, it was upgraded to Gyeongsan-gun to which Jigunsa was dispatched
      Joseon
      1392 Downgraded to Gyeongsan-hyeon Buncheongsagi plate Gyoengsan Janghonggo is engraved
      1413 Revised to Hayang Hyeongam
      1415 Jain-hyeon became belonged to Gyeongju-bu
      1601 Gyeongsan-hyeon and Hayang-hyeon belonged to Daegu-bu
      1607 Gyeongsan-hyeon and Hayang-hyeon separated from Daegu-bu
      1637 Jain-hyeon separated from Gyeongju-bu, governed by Hyeongam
      1653 Gusabugok, which was belonged to Gyeongju-bu, became belonged to Jain-hyeon
      1895 Gyeongsan-hyeon, Hayang-hyeon, and Jain-hyeon were upgraded to Gun
      1896 Gyeongsan-gun, Hayang-gun and Jain-gun were enlisted to Gyeongsangbuk-do
      Since the modem age
      1914.3. When abolishing and amalgamating Bu and Gun, the two guns of Jain-gun and Hayang-gun and part of Shinryeong-gun, Youngcheon-gun and Cheongdo-gun was annexed to Gyeongsan-gun Gyeongsan-eup picture
      1956.7.8. Gyeongsan-myeon was upgraded to Gyeongsan-eup (Law no.393)
      1973.7.1 Anshim-myeon and Hayang-myeon were upgraded to eup
      1981.7.1 Anshim-eup and Gosan-myeon were enlisted to Daegu-si
      1987.1.1. The administrative section of Gyeongsan-eup was enlarged and 21.3km of eleven dongs of Apryang-myeon were enlisted to Gyeongsan-eup (Presidential decree no.12007)
      1989.1.1. Gyeongsan-eup was upgraded to Gyeongsan-si (Law no.4050)
      1995.1.1. Gyeongsan-si and Gyeongsan-gun were united to Gyeongsan-si (Law no.4774)
       
    Geongsan Museum46 Sa-dong Gyeongsan-si Gyeongsangbuk-do TEL. 053-810-6455  FAX: 053-810-6459 Mail to : xowp@korea.kr Copyright(C) GYEONGSAN MUSEUM.All Rights Reserved.