It was first built in the old Gyo-dong in 1390, and rebuilt at the new Gyo-dong in 1681 after it was lost in when the Japanese invaded in 1592.
In 1997, it was moved to Jungbang-dong, the current location, according to the expansion of road. Daeseongjeon and Sammun are appointed to Cultural Asset data no.105.
Daeseongjeon is grambrel rof tile-roofed house with 3-rooms in the front and 3-room on the side.
The furniture is Hamikgong (三翼工), Jushimpogye (柱心包系) of Oryang family.
Jeongshinmun(正神門), the Sammun(三門) is 3-room (front) and 1-room(side) scaled gambrel-rof tile-roofed house. The top of columns are decorated with Iikgong(二翼工) of Oeilchulmok(外一出目), which is uncommon.